Monday, July 22, 2013

ISEHAN'S KISS ME MAGIC!

Recently, I've been on the lookout for a really great mascara and the perfect BB Cream. These are two makeup products that are constantly in demand. But with so many out there to choose from, which are the best ones?

These days, I have a growing love for Asian products especially Japanese and Korean brands. So when I found out that the Japanese food store located on the ground floor of the building where I live sold Japanese cosmetics, I practically jumped for joy!

Here are the gems I found:

ISEHAN KISS ME Heroine Make
Volume & Curl Mascara (S01 Jet Black)

Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara (US$10)

This mascara with the super cute packaging comes from one of Japan's biggest drugstore cosmetic companies, Isehan. Their Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara contains a fiber-in, curl-set polymer extract with volume plumping wax to bring volume and curl to your eyelashes. It is sweatproof and waterproof. It also has moisturizing extracts of chamomile and camellia. 

As I tried it on, it glided on smoothly over my eyelashes with the brush, leaving a shiny and glossy finish and no clumps at all! The polymer formulation keeps the curl and sets it in place. I'm actually really liking this mascara and for the price, I would say it's definitely value for money. 

IMPORTANT TIP: Everything about this mascara is great, but you will need a VERY GOOD eye makeup remover/cleanser to get it off completely at the end of the day. It is a bit hard to remove without a good cleanser.

ISEHAN KISS ME Heroine Make
Mineral BB Cream SPF34 PA++
(02 Natural)

Kiss Me Heroine Make Mineral BB Cream SPF34 (US$10)
I got a free sample of the KISS ME Heroine Make Mineral BB Cream SPF34 in 02 Natural and decided to try it out. I love BB Creams because they are really great for everyday. They are not as thick as foundation yet still give a nice light coverage that looks really natural. They are usually packed with anti-aging skincare ingredients as well that can be really beneficial in the long-term. If you have never tried a BB Cream yet, I suggest you go out to your nearest drugstore and buy one. A little warning though: you might get addicted. 

I noticed right away as I tried this particular one on my skin that it had a bit more coverage than other BB creams I've tried, which tend to be more sheer. This is a medium coverage BB cream that is slightly opaque, perfect for covering pores, spots, dullness and freckles. 

The cream is said to contain hyaluronic acid for optimum moisture and mineral ingredients such as brown algae extract. It is fragrance-free and contains SPF 34. 

Ready to head out: Me wearing the Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara and BB Cream





No comments:

Post a Comment