Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HOLIDAY NAILS


It’s that time of the year again when every woman wants their nails looking their very best and it’s this time when I miss my friends’ Cathy & Isabel’s nail salon, Belle & Cat, back home in Manila the most!

Jewel-toned nail polish from Dalian's Korean Market
Left to right: Deep Blue, Teal and Burgundy
I love nail polish but I've always gone down the safe route when it comes to colors over the years – classic red shades or nude/light pink shades are what I usually go for. But this Christmas season is all about spicing it up and what better way to do this than trying some holiday fall/winter jewel tones? Deep blue, wild green, teal, burgundy, dark purple and mauve are just some of the nail polish shades to look out for this season.

Jewel tones this season are inspired by the colors on my
tiny Christmas tree.
After wandering around the Korean market here in Dalian with my friend Eya, I bought a few jewel-toned polishes to try for the holidays. Having my nails painted in a deep blue color for the first time, I was surprised at how bright, festive and elegant they looked.

Deep blue nail polish with a little sparkle


Goodbye reds and nudes…at least for now!

If you’re in Manila, I highly recommend pampering your nails and a whole lot more at…


Belle & Cat Nail and Wax Studio
GF Sterling Centre, 131 Esteban corner Dela Rosa Sts.
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 480-6204/ (0063) 916-6467568

Great service and great people!


No comments:

Post a Comment