Thursday, April 26, 2012

IN THE NAME OF PINK


The 1997 Aerosmith song “Pink” is no doubt a catchy and fun tune and one of the songs I love to replay on my IPod. I can almost hear Steven Tyler hum the lyrics.…"pink, it’s my new obsession…pink it’s the color of passion…cause today it just goes with the fashion.”

Pink is definitely a much celebrated color. Time and time again, it returns into fashion and in my opinion, just like black, it never really goes away. For this reason, it is one of my all-time favorite colors. Pink is cheery, happy, flirty, hip, chic and incredibly feminine. It has many facets to it. It can be light and subtle or hot and bright, where it suddenly transforms into a statement color that begs to be looked at. I don’t think anyone can go wrong wearing a touch of pink. It’ll liven up any outfit and surely bring a smile to your face. This spring in China, all shades of pink are sprinkled in the air and I hope to celebrate this fantastic color with all of you.

PINK INSPIRATIONS

Sakura trees in Harrogate, United Kingdom
Photo credit: Sakura trees by Petr Kratochvil
CC Image Pink Rose by Soller Photo on Flickr 

DRESSING UP PINK

Here I am wearing a few of my pink-inspired outfits. 

I love the pastel color combination on this shirt!

The scarf-like print on this blouse is really great!
Motivi Basic Tunic  259rmb (€29.95)
I've had this pink cardigan forever! It's still a big favorite!


PINK PAMPERING

Here are my favorite pink beauty picks right now. 

Barefaced except for a fantastic pink lipstick called...
Pink products I am loving right now:
Garnier Age Lift Revitalizing Smoothing Mask ($2.50/2 pieces),
Bichun Nail Save in No. 21, 6.50rmb ($1.00),
Fresh Rose Aromatherapy Oil from Ilog Maria Honeybee Farms (available in the Philippines)


No comments:

Post a Comment