"I could have bought five houses with what I’ve spent on makeup.”
|My makeup bag. It is a bit of a mess! |
But I have downgraded recently so this is all I have! Honest!
1. Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer (US$25)
I cannot live without concealer. For pimples, large pores, redness, dark under-eye circles, for days when you just look awful...it is a life saver! One of the best makeup products ever invented!! I like Shiseido's cream concealer which I use now because it doesn't look cakey and blends well into your skin even while also covering the problem areas. Definitely one of the best I've tried!
2. Stila Oil-Free Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 (US$36)
|Stila's Hydrating Finishing Powder & Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30|
|Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow and Bobbi Brown Metallic Cream Shadow|
|Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara|
|Lancome Blush Subtil and VMV Hypoallergenics Blush|
- Boots Organic Lip Balm (US$5) - I bought this at Boots in London. It has olive oil and is super moisturizing.
- Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 (US$3.79)- Got this here in China. Essential for lips not to get chapped during winter.
- Alba Botanica's Terra Tints in Blaze & Bloom (US$3.99)- I wrote about this in my first post. Great lip balms and great colors!
- VMV Hypoallergenics Subtle Shine Lipstick in Rosette (US$24) - I love this reddish rose color!
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in Lychee (US$18) - Got this at Hong Kong airport duty-free. It gives lips such a great shine.
- The Face Shop FACE It Extreme Rouge Gloss in BR801 - This is a really great glossy nude shade. Perfect for wearing with the smoky eye look. Can't remember the price but it was very affordable!
- Lavera NaturKosmetik Lipstick in No.26 - This is an organic matte lipstick with a deep burgundy shade that I got on sale in Hong Kong (so I've forgotten the real price). I don't think they sell this color anymore as they have since upgraded their lipstick line.
- Maybelline Moisture Shine Lipstick in 008 (US$7) - I love Maybelline lipsticks. They are cheap, have a ton of shades to choose from and are just great! This is a brownish nude shade. Got this in China but can't seem to find this particular shade anywhere else.
- The Body Shop Lipstick in No.14 - This was a gift from one of my best friends a few years ago and I loved it so much that I have used 2 tubes since. But now I can't seem to find the same rosy pink shade. The Body Shop has since updated and changed their range of lipsticks.
Me with no makeup at all.
I will only attempt this look at home, at the beach
and for the purpose of this blog.
Me after adding one makeup product:
VMV Hypoallergenics Lipstick in Rosette